CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more. *
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Please contact The Center for Advanced Surgery if you have any questions.
Other Payment Options
The Center offers a separate payment plan after an initial payment of 50% of the amount due is made. The remaining 50% balance can be paid over a 3 month period. In order to do this, the following criteria must be met:
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products. This EXCLUDES self-pay procedures.
- The initial payment of 50% of the total amount due must be made prior to or the day of your scheduled surgery.
- No interest accrues on balance due over the 3 month period.
- You must leave a valid credit card or debit card on file and balance will be set up on 3 recurring payments of equal value. Payments will be taken at 30 day increments or sooner if patient requests.
- Any adjustments to the total amount due after claim has been adjudicated will result in the termination of the recurring payment, if warranted or a refund if we have over collected at time of adjudication. Any adjustment that results in additional money due from patient will be shared via statement and/or phone call to the patient for opportunity to pay or adjust existing payment plan. This will not automatically result in an extension of the existing payment plan.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact the Business Office for the Center at 480-738-4244.
The Center accepts cash, credit or debit card. We do not accept personal checks.